Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Little Break

Hello Blogging Friends,
It's been a while since I've posted.  Life just kind of got in the way, as did Pinterest.  I've been so caught up in finding all the cool stuff that everyone else has been up to, that I have neglected my own blog.  In the time that I've been away, I've mostly been creating a lot of resources for my SmartBoard.  Our school used to only have 3 at our site and now, through fundraising efforts of our Parent Teacher Club (which I serve as the treasurer for) we have been able to purchase 6 more this school year.  Did you know that you can use Scholastic dollars from your Book Fair to purchase SmartBoards?  We purchased 2 of the 6 through this option. 

Anyhow, I will be posting many of the lessons that I have created through my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  All of my materials that I have posted there are FREE!  You heard it right- download whatever you want and feel free to "tweak it" however needed to suit your classroom needs.  There are tons of resources out there and I'm a firm believer in not recreating the wheel if you don't have to, but sometimes you just can't find exactly what you're looking for.  This is why I create so many of my own resources.  The one I'm posting today is for "possessive 's". 
It's a lesson we used a little earlier in the year, but the kids enjoyed it and you can always add it to your files for next year, right? 
Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I was beginning to think that you have left us! I'm heading over to look at your newest freebie.


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I love it!! Thank you for sharing all of these ideas!
    First Is a Fairytale

    ReplyDelete
  3. A paper must be the original website proofreading of the individual student submitting the entry.

    ReplyDelete