Friday, February 25, 2011

Doubles Plus One Math Game

It's my goal to try and begin math centers next week.  I have been putting it off because of our hectic afternoon schedule with kids in and out of the room for various intervention programs.  I made this game a couple of weeks ago and haven't had the chance to introduce it to the kids.  At this point, it will be a skill review for them, but that's ok.  Just print the number of game boards you need for a group.I bought Honeycomb cereal for them to use as their "markers" and then they can munch when they are done playing (I also have some double-sided foam counters that could be used as well.)  I'll try to snap a picture of them playing next week. 
double plus 1 game

4 comments:

  1. In a few days this game will be a hit for the masses. I will wait till that day comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The instruction seems easy but I just can't hit the right number to win against my younger brother.

    Heating Service Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer! I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often.
    http://coolmathgames2k.com/

    ReplyDelete