Friday, February 25, 2011

Doubles Plus One Math Game

It's my goal to try and begin math centers next week.  I have been putting it off because of our hectic afternoon schedule with kids in and out of the room for various intervention programs.  I made this game a couple of weeks ago and haven't had the chance to introduce it to the kids.  At this point, it will be a skill review for them, but that's ok.  Just print the number of game boards you need for a group.I bought Honeycomb cereal for them to use as their "markers" and then they can munch when they are done playing (I also have some double-sided foam counters that could be used as well.)  I'll try to snap a picture of them playing next week. 
double plus 1 game

2 comments:

  1. In a few days this game will be a hit for the masses. I will wait till that day comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The instruction seems easy but I just can't hit the right number to win against my younger brother.

    Heating Service Indiana

    ReplyDelete