Tuesday, August 9, 2011

ABC's of First Grade

So, I'm headed to work for the 1st time this school year and now that I'm officially in "school mode" again, I thought I would share something that a colleague shared with me.  I know this has probably been out there for ages and I apologize for not knowing the original source.
It's the ABC's of 1st grade- an alphabetical listing of classroom and school policies and procedures.  Just modify it to suit the needs of your own classroom and school.  My only concern is that I teach at a school with a large population of ESL learners and many families do not speak English in the home.  This is always a challenge when sending home information.  I hope to get this translated into Spanish, but that may take a little time.  I will review this at our Back-to-School night (which is actually the day before school starts.)
I wish all of you a great start of the new school year!

ABC's of First Grade
   

2 comments:

  1. I love your ABC's of first grade. Is there anyway you could email me a copy of the word document that I could make changes on? I would really appreciate it.
    Sara
    sara3795@gmail.com
    http://firstgradefuntastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete